Personalisation & Custom Order Terms
Terms & Conditions for personalised or custom orders
- In the event of any breach of contract, your remedies shall be limited to damages and under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the price of the goods made by us and, if not included in the price, the cost of the materials (excluding delivery charges).
- Nothing in this contract should be deemed to remove any of your statutory rights as a consumer.
Quotations for custom orders
- Our quotations are valid for 30 days from date of issue.
- Quotations do not include shipping. These will be estimated initially until goods are ready for dispatch. Then a charge will be given on the final invoice.
- We will endeavour to find the most suitable form of shipping and charge the most reasonable price.
- A non-refundable 50% deposit will be required for all custom and special-order items prior to the start of fulfilment.
- Custom and special-order items will not be started until the deposit is settled.
- Transactions are to be paid in GBP only.
- We will not be liable for any import tax incurred at your port of entry and/or by Customs where applicable. (Quotations do not include any of these costs.)
- Custom and special orders that are not made from existing materials will need to undergo testing prior to being able to fulfil your order (this does not include personalised orders available on our website). This includes but is not limited to: Candles where the container is of a different shape, size or material to existing stock, the wick and any chosen fragrance will need to be tested.
- Wax based products where introducing a non-existing stock fragrance will need to be tested.
- The costs incurred for testing will be included on your quotation and are non-refundable
Ordering personalisation or customisation
- Any delays for confirming mock-ups/designs or providing information needed will cause a delay in your order being processed and delivered on time.
- Quotations for custom orders are converted to orders once your deposit is received.
- Order forms must be completed, and the deposit received before work will commence. Once the deposit is received it is understood you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions relevant to custom made goods (this does not include personalisation orders available for purchase through the website).
- An estimated completion date will be agreed on.
- Deposits for custom orders are non-refundable.
- The final payment for custom orders must be made on completion of the goods and all monies owing paid before any delivery.
- Goods will remain the property of Simpleness Collection Limited unless paid for in full.
- Goods will only be dispatched after the invoice has been settled and as such, will remain the property of Simpleness Collection Limited until delivery.
- Balance on goods not paid for 60 days after Invoice has been issued, will be deemed unwanted and resold to recoup funds or action taken to recover the outstanding balance.
- We will require you to provide detailed requirements for your custom or special order and confirm the mock up for any personalisation order.
- Please take extra care to ensure accuracy as we will not accept returns because of incorrect specifications supplied by customers.
- Extra costs will be incurred for alterations caused by this and the alterations will have to be factored in with other orders at the time.
- Cancellations are to be sent in writing and will only be accepted before any work has commenced.
- DSR’s state that once a service has started then the consumers cancellation rights will end.
- Each circumstance will be viewed on its merits, and it is at the discretion of Simpleness Collection Limited.
- Goods will be presumed unwanted after 60 days of no communication or payment received and the contract will become null and void.
- All mock-ups/customisation must be signed off prior to production.
- Goods are not supplied on a trial basis, so please be sure that you order the correct item(s) and confirm suitability before ordering.
- Once an order has been received and accepted it is then deemed to be to your satisfaction and cannot be returned.
- We cannot accept returns on any items made to a customer’s specific customisation requirements or personalisation order.