Candle Safety Information
- Never leave a burning candle unattended or fall asleep with the candle still burning.
- Never leave a burning candle in a child's bedroom and keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
- Do not position the candle next to flammable materials, heat sources or electrical equipment.
- Avoid burning candles where there is a draught which will often generate candle smoke.
- Never move a burning candle. Wait until the wax has cooled and set before moving.
- Do not burn candles completely. Discard after they have burnt to 20mm of their base or holder.
- Do not use if the glass container is broken, chipped or cracked.
- Avoid storing your candle for longer than 12 months from the date of purchase. After this point candles can diffuse and burn less than expected.
- Always follow the safety instructions and guidance that come with your candle.